Monday, 12 September 2011

Jump Jump - ft. Greyson Comfort & Kinnley McGale

4 comments:

  1. AHAHA that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! So excited you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh out loud!! And I am Uber excited that you have a blog GF!! Also, I had ANOTHER dream about you last night! but don't worry, there were no big bellies this time! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I really only created this blog so we could show people this video because we couldn't post it last night on facebook (it wouldn't let us for some reason). But I may attempt to keep it updated. I am definitely a blog amatuer. I'm not even really sure how you guys have seen this video! Maybe Jun posted the link?? I will get to the bottom of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *amateur (woops). Also I see Jun did infact post the link.

    ReplyDelete